Monday, June 20, 2011

Shoe Craze!

Today, i headed down to Woodlands to collect my items from the supplier. So anw, i bought 3 shoes for myself (: Heh ^^ I kinda dislike one of it though. Oh wells. Anw, most of the items are Topshop labeled. So i'll prolly bring in more of those kinda clothes. & I will be launching the first ever collection of my blogshop, titled 'Fatal Addiction', in 1-2 months? Yes that long. I need to get the site done first. It ain't PausenBuy! PausenBuyis js a site where i can sell my preloved items (: So, till then.. here're some pics for ya'll (:
Oh &.. I'll be blogging abt Father's Day & Beer Fest very soon when i've uploaded the pics! (: CIAOZZZ! :DDD

Photobucket
My new shoessss! ^^ Loving the ones on the left. Don't really like the one on the far right.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Heh ^^ So happy! (:
Photobucket
Bought these 2 from Xquisis (:
Photobucket
Soon i gotta use the shoe cupboard outside ): But no space either. There are 4 girls living in this house. Wadda ya expect right? Lol.

Anyway...
Photobucket
I'm looking forward to these events ((:

No comments: