Friday, May 28, 2010

Photobucket

We may be faithless,
But God is ALWAYS faithful!

Asia Conf has been super awesome so far! (: It just gets better & better! (: It's really amazing how much ppl are willing to sacrifice just to get closer to God. For instance, service starts at 7.30pm & ppl start queuing at 3.15pm. Being in the main hall is def way better than being in the overflow room! The atmosphere is much better! (:

Anyway, i've a good news to share with ya'll! (((((:

I GOT ACCEPTED INTO SUNRICE!

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((:


PTL! Mega happy! However, they've pushed my intake from August to June. In other words, i start school next Tues! So fast right? Gonna withdraw from RP.
Some of you may wonder why i rather go Sunrice than to stay in RP. Reason's cause my passion lies in cooking. I love to cook/bake! Why shld i waste 3 yrs of my life doing something i don't even plan to do in the future. I gotta stay on track & work towards my goal. Which is to open my very own restaurant one day (: This is why i choose to go Sunrice.
So i hope ya'll will be happy for me & will support me too! (:

No comments: