Sunday, May 9, 2010

Photobucket

It's MOTHER'S DAY today! (: Did ya'll have a great time spent with your mums today?

Well i did! I cooked dinner for her & the twins. We gave her a card & photoframe done by our own cg. Bro gave her a bouquet of flowers though he's in Ireland. Considering the fact tt she has been having a hectic week, it's nice to see her smiling when she received the gifts (:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Profiterols with Choc ice cream i made (: My mum usually don't eat desserts. But she ate this!! So happy! LOL. She even said it was nice (: Heh.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

DouDou got irritated by the flash & hid her face in my mum's arms! Lol so cute!

Photobucket

LOL. Made my mum wear the heartshape-paper "glasses" Tash made.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Nik wrote in Chinese to my mum. LOL. Can you spot some Eng words? Lol.

Photobucket

Our gifts to her (: My gift is the one with the heartshape frame!

Photobucket

My mum (:

She pampered me the most & always gave me almost everything i wanted. I had the most toys. Things tt were supposed to be shared with my siblings always ended up to be mine. LOL. I got the most attention from her. She doted on me the most cause i was the youngest(advantage!^^). Ironically, i hurt her the most. However, I love her so much more & i know whenever she scolds me, she means well (: A mother's love is known to be the greatest love.

No comments: