Monday, April 5, 2010

Photobucket

HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY SAYANG! ^^


You're a year older now & def getting prettier every year! I hope you felt better & did enjoy yourself earlier though it was just a short while. I'll always be there for you if you ever need a listening ear, or a shoulder to cry on (: 'Cause tt's what friends are for. I love you woman! :D

Photobucket

HAPPY BELATED 21st BIRTHDAY DUMBASS!
No doubt you're damn irritating 99% of the time. But you do try to be there for ppl in need. Thanks for accompanying Stacy & i whenever we're bored. You're 21 alr, so ACT YOUR AGE! Lol.

I'm back with a massive update! Celebrated Ridzuan's birthday at FEP- Sakura(LOL damn dumb i know), with Stacy the other day. It was a short celebration as i had to leave for work. Baked a failed Rainbow Cake for his b'day.

Celebrated Farna's b'day earlier today. Sadly not all 4 of us cld make it. At least we're gonna meet this Sat! ^^ Anyhoos, we ate at Pizza Hut & the waitresses were really sweet! When they saw me lighting a candle for Farna, they came over with their cam to take a photo of us & printed out a copy & gave it to Farna as a gift! So sweet right?! Again, had to leave shortly after for work.

Went RP at 8.30am with Samuel to configure our laptops last Thurs-.- So early right?! I was damn sleepy. & The walk from Woodlands MRT to RP is damn farrrrrr!!!!! This is damn torturing.

Photobucket

Before going out.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Mac's Cinnamon bread! Not bad, however kinda overpriced.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

At RP. I went home to sleep after tt. LOL

Photobucket

Gonna hang this on my wall! ^^

Photobucket

Brought home a bunch of beautiful flowers from work at a Wedding event. Placed it all over my house. LOL. Twins said the one above is scary cause it's huge & looks like someone in the dark. Lol.

Photobucket

Taken before i snipped off my long hair!

No comments: