Friday, April 9, 2010

Shopped with Stacy the other day & bought quite a number of stuff from head to toe! Lol. At least it brightened up my day alittle. Watched 'How to train your dragon' & it's an awesome movie! Do catch it if you haven't. I have been meeting this woman for 4 days straight alr. Haha. We went swimming earlier on & we had so much fun! ^^

Traveled all the way to Tampinese to watch 'When in Rome' as most of the other movie outlets are not airing tt movie alr. It's not so bad. Watched it with Annabelle. Every time i go Tamp i am sure to get lost. Lol.

& MY MUM GAVE ME A LAPTOP! ^^ I love the colour(White). Looks very clean! I was considering whether to buy a macbook, but decided not to since my mum gave me one ^^ Yay! No need to use the burning hot laptop alr! (:

Photobucket

Stuff from first day of shopping.

Photobucket

2nd day ^^

Photobucket

Photobucket

Movie with Annabelle (:

Photobucket

Some guy came up to Stacy & i asking if we wanna work. He then reached into his bagpack & gave us his "namecard" when we alr told him no -.- I tried my very best to hold back my laughter.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Stacy went to buy a drink & this is what she brought back! LOL. & She couldn't finish the whole thing. Tt glutton!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We sat by the river at Esplanade.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Crazy Stacy. LOL

Photobucket

Photobucket

CHICKEN NOODLE! ^^ Stacy bought it for me! Yay finally got to eat it after so long. Lol.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Look at how DouDou sat on Stacy's lap!! SO CUTE!

Photobucket

No comments: