Monday, April 19, 2010

Photobucket

Left untold.

Last Friday i attended FTPSS Speech Day. Rushed down from school & was slightly late for the event as it rained on my way there. It has been raining alot recently. & It always pours when i'm out -.- I enjoyed this year's Speech Day compared to the previous ones. The story plot of the performances were very well done. The decorations of the hall were simple yet grand. I really enjoyed the performance by Modern dance the most! Of my 6 yrs in FTP, i gotta say tt this is the best dance item i have ever seen them perform. It was so different & portrayed very well! Okay i shall let my pictures do the rest of the talking ((:

P.S. Bumped into Hidayah in the train otw to school this morn! Happy to see her (:

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jonathan & i doing a twist! LOL

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Super good service provided by the SL! Lol.

Photobucket

Us with Madam Aini (Ex principal)! (:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Pretty Pink flower! ^^


Will update soon on my day out with my dad, his dog & DouDou! ^^ Below's a sneak preview!

Photobucket

No comments: