Sunday, July 12, 2009

































I'M SO SO SO SO SO SO FREAKING HAPPY ((:
Yes it is very obvious from the picture above. Zy bet you're laughing when you see the picture above. His always calling me his lucky pig -.-

NEW CLOTHES = HAPPY NADINE :DDDDDD

Few hours ago, it was me & Zy's 9 month. So, we went out & spent time tgth. I was so looking forward to the night bazaar which was held at Singapore Art Museum. In fact, i 've been looking forward to it for a week or so alr. There were bout 80 stalls. It was extremely crowded. As it was raining, the stalls had to shift into the museum. Which made it so squeezy. It was really hot man. Still, i appreciate the fact tt Zy came with me though he detest crowded places. He was really sweet. He helped me carry my stuff and it was nice having him hold me while we squeezed our way through the crowd. I got so many clothes! He chose most of it & gave his opinion. Zy bought majority of em for me :D I'm very satisfied. It's been really long since i've last shopped. I love everything tt was bought (:

Thanks Zy! ILOVEYOU. <3

No comments: