Thursday, July 9, 2009




I like this scrapbook (: I was so bored, i did it online. Hahaha.

Of all the times i spent with Zy, the best time i ever had.. Is when i see him smile and laugh. That makes me feel so contented. I never got the phrase 'If you're happy, i'm happy.' Deep in my heart, i felt tt tt phrase is bullshit. But tt's only to a certain extend. But i guess tt phrase to me now, means to see Zy smiling & laughing with joy, makes me feel so warm inside.

In a r/s there is definitely bound to be arguments which would discourage us somehow. But i guess from those mistakes, we learn from them & try not to repeat em again. People are bound to make mistakes. But everyone has a limit to how much they can take.

It takes one to lose something, before realizing how important he/she is.But whether it's worth going after him/her, tt's your decision.

Zy & i have gone through many ups & downs. From dramas to lovedovey days, we learn to understand each other even more. Though our flaws may clash, when we're both happy, it's as if we're the only ones who exist. Cause nothing else matters when you're so into one another.

Zy taught me to be a stronger person. To be able to stand on my own two feet w/o crumbling down. To be an independant person & not rely on others so much. He even made me eat faster. Lol. But his reason was so that when i'm in the working industry in the future, i will not suffer due to my slow eating habit.

Zy's birthday & enlistement is round the corner. As the both of us grow older each year, we will definitely be more matured & this r/s will become stronger. During his enlistment, we'll both learn to be away from each other yet still love each other so deeply. Absence makes the heart grow fonder right? (: Tt i believe.

The one thing he didn't know- He helped me get my life back on track. Apart from the dramas, he has made me really happy.. Till today (:

No comments: