Thursday, July 23, 2009

I shall summarise Zy's advance birthday celebration.

His present from me- 5 tees (Wanted to get him leather jacket, ended up getting him tees. I shopped alone one of the days for 5 hours -.- My legs were aching the next day. Mitchell went with me the next day.)

1. Met him on Friday. Before tt i rushed home from school to check into the chalet with my Uncle's help.
2. Put some stuff there before heading out to meet him. I went to his house the moment he left to put the present in his room. (Lied to him i didn't get him a present.)
3. Ate at Sakae for dinner. Lied to him again tt i had to go someone's chalet so tt we can get tix for Wild Wild wet! Haha. Managed to bring him over to the chalet.
4. His closest friends(Sec school friends) were waiting inside with a cake.
5. Zy was surprised :DDD So the party started from there. (Zy actually guessed the whole surprise beforehand. I lied to him to make him think tt whatever he guessed was wrong. I succeeded :D)
6. The following day, surprised him again- Church friends came in the night. He thought i didn't invite them. His poly friends came too (: (2 days of BBQ-ing.)
7. When Zy went home in the night on Sunday, he gotta real surprise when he saw a box on his table. He called me immediately, but i was sleeping. Haha opps. Was really tired ok.
8. Overall, i had much fun with all his friends.

The best present one could ever get- To have all your friends celebrate your birthday for you (:

Well, i'm glad Zy's happy. As his gf, i wanna do everything i can to make everyday of his life a special one. His going army tmr ): I'm so gonna miss him ): Anyway, i love you Zy :D This party wouldn't have been a success w/o ALL his friends ((:

To Zheng Yang:
Yknow you can always count on me even in your darkest times. I'll always be here to pick you up when you fall. Most importantly, i want you to know tt iwill def stay faithful to you while you're serving NS. You & i both know how much crap we went through to get to this stage. & I'm not gonna throw it all away by making a stupid mistake. I love you super duper much b :D Happy advance birthday.

edited

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
edited
edited
edited
edited
edited
edited
edited
edited
edited


Photobucket

Photobucket
edited

Photobucket

No comments: