Sunday, October 30, 2011

Turning Twenty.

I turned 20 last Wednesday & i had a great birthday celebration w my friends (: They surprised me at my plc w beautifully lit candles, Chocolate cake & of course.. It wldn't be complete w/o them (: I was extremely happy tt day. In fact, the happiest i've ever been so far in 2011. Honestly, i wish i cld relive tt very moment again & again. I was rly happy, i swear. Haven't been tt happy in the longest time.

Photobucket
The moment i touched dwn from the airport, Beloved & Rus picked me up & right aft our dinner, they had a lil surprise for me ^^
Photobucket
Photobucket
*Making a wish*
Photobucket
Ty Beloved for the Adidas watch & for coming all the way dwn to the airport! (:
Photobucket
Ty Russell for the Adidas watch & taking time off to drive to the airport though u were supposed to be hme for ur recovery! (:
Photobucket
Next, i was brought to some plc in my estate & i saw this lovely ppl!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
So nice right? The candles were arranged in a manner saying 'Happy B'Day!"
Photobucket
Chocolate cake is from Awfully choc. The wordings on the cake are so sweet (:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Pressies from Rai & Razee ^^ Got a Fossil Watch & Neu Look Scalloped top tt i wanted!!
Photobucket
Turquoise bird cage from R (:
Photobucket
More gifts frm the girls (:
Photobucket
Had to shift the party to my plc cause the security guard literally chased us away -.-
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Vandalising my chalkboard. Lol
Photobucket
Photobucket
More pressies from Sk & Zuby ^^
Photobucket
Hehe DouDou looks so cute!
Photobucket
Fad looking like Mario! Lol so cute.

Thank you everyone who's face appeared in this post! I am grateful for the effort ya'll put into celebrating my 20th w me! (: It will always be remembered :') Esp R. Ty for coordinating everything..

No comments: