Friday, October 21, 2011

Mount kinabalu

I'm hitting the big 2-0 very soon & i'm having mixed feelings about getting older. I no longer have the '1' in my age alr ): Lol.

Have u ever came across an abandoned house twice, but of a different time frame? Well, i have. The house is located at Mount Kinabalu. & I went there in the night & day time. I'd prefer going in the day time considering tt the atmosphere wasn't tt eerie. Plus, it didn't give me the chills.. Not like before. However, it's something about wrecked things, like houses.. Tt always attracts me. I have no idea why..

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Hope u like the pictures! (: Pictures of me are taken by my fav man behind the lens ^^
I'm flying off to HK w momsie in a few hours time! :D Eggcitedddd. Will be back in 5 days time! (((:

No comments: