Thursday, October 13, 2011

Last day @ Phuket!

My last day at Phuket was spent at the beach, pool & night markets. We had a early flight to catch so we slept early. I think 5 days at Phuket is more than enough time. Cause honestly, there's NOTHING much to do there other than their water activities. Which u wld only need 2-3 days? Other than tt, its js plain shopping which i wldn't recommend you girls to do ur shopping at. It's expensive & i'd rather go BKK to shop.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The night market @ Patong. It's rly huge!
Photobucket
They hv an alley where the whole stretch are filled w clubs!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
R & i did a caricature of ourselves! Waited like 1 hr for our turn. Lol.
Photobucket
Photobucket
We had to sit there & smile for a good 15mins. Whereby our jaws started aching. LOL.
Photobucket
End result! Okay it doesnt really look like me. But, caricatures are supposed to make u look cartoonish anyway.

P.S. TODAY WAS THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL ((: Wheee :D

3 comments:

Sbipk said...

Thank you for posting.
I've been looking at some of the posts on this website to get an idea about travel in Phuket for my next vacation.
I think I'll stay here Surin Beach Hotel This hotel is very nice clean and the people are friendly. VERY nice hotel with helpful staff.
And I really love white sand, crystal clear waters at Surin Beach too.
Thank again.

Nad said...

Hi! (:
The hotels in Phuket are numerous & some are really cheap. But nt the Club Bamboo hotel tt i stayed in. It's far! Hope tt u hv a great stay in Phuket! (: & Your most welcome (:

Anonymous said...

Ηellο to all, hοω is everythіng,
I thіnκ eveгу one iѕ getting moге from thіs webѕite, and
your views aгe goоd desіgned for new people.


Take а look at my ωеb blοg: 888 Poker Promotions