Tuesday, October 12, 2010



There's a point in life, where you'd sit down & think things through. A reflection of your life & the one thing tt holds you back from moving forward. I guess, after some time alone, i've realised tt my life has been pretty stagnant. Honestly speaking, i'm sick of it. Sick of my constant procrastination, sick of being left hanging in the air, sick of being so stubborn. It's time. Time to move on w/o looking back. I always asked myself 'What's the use of hanging on when yknow deep down nothing good is gonna come out of it. Why torture yourself? Be strong & move on. It's about time..' I've given it my all & tt's what counts.

To turn my back & walk away from it all.. Wld be one of the hardest things i had to do last night. But i made a decision & promised myself tt i won't bury myself in my own grieve. Sitting at the bus stop, i couldn't control my tears from streaming down my cheeks. I missed tt oh-so-familiar hug & aroma. It all brought back fond memories & i fought hard to keep a straight face. However, i delivered my promise & it's time i stop living my life in misery.

This it it. No more detours. Walking forward with my head held high. 'Cause i know, everything's gonna be alright with God by my side. I have nothing to fear for no weapon formed against me shall prosper. I can do it.

No comments: