Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Baby Royce, i'm sorry.
20.10.2010


Okay this is a super out-dated post.. But, heck. Lol. I was just too busy to blog abt it. So here's a post on one of my days spent with my classmates! I'm kinda lazy to type too much. I will have more interesting post soon k. My birthday's in a week! (((:

Photobucket

Spaghetti Bolognese tt Ferdian made for 9 freaking hours!! But, it taste so awesomeee! :DDD

Photobucket

"Something" Soup. Ferdian's soups often has no name. So.. Yeah. Lol.

Photobucket

Chocolate Souffle! :DDD It taste to much like Molten Lava Cake.

Photobucket

Poor guys didn't get to eat Ferdian's food cause he cooked it only for me! HAHAHA.

Photobucket

So they settled on eating Rite pizza which i think is way better than Canadian Pizza. Plus it's also buy 1 get 1 free! :D

Photobucket

They didn't like the crust! It's so nice can.

Photobucket

Slacked at Starbucks for a drink.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Retarded shorty. Hahaha. Thanks for always cooking up a delicious meal for me!

No comments: