Sunday, October 24, 2010

Photobucket

How many times do i have to weep myself to sleep?
How long more can i take all this shit?
How am i ever gonna continue suffering in silence?
Am starting to break apart... Again.


Time check: 1.40am

I've got 5 more hrs before i gotta head to work. I can't sleep!! Been suffering from the countless of sleepless nights i've been having. So much on my mind tt i constantly find myself wide awake, struggling to go to sleep.. But always fails. Sigh. Oh well.

Anyway, my dad & his friends celebrated my birthday last night over dinner at Solane Court Hotel after my work. I adored the vintage decoration of the restaurant & how English it was. Right, 'nuff said. Shall let my pictures tell the story.

P.S. Thanks daddy for celebrating my birthday with me (: Appreciate it a lot.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Gotta love the Old English wordings used in the menu!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Mad cool! So homey-like righttt.

Photobucket

Chicken Liver on Toast.

Photobucket

Chicken A La King. (Chicken in White sauce, with Buttered Rice)

Not exactly my fav. It was js average. The presentation so does not match up to the name of the dish. Was expecting something tt wld 'wow' me. But.. It didn't.

Photobucket

Photobucket

My birthday cake! (:
I'm N-I-N-E-T-E-E-N not 20!! Ppl have gotta stop wishing me Happy 20th! 19 19 19!!! I'm 19!! Lol okay i'm done emphasizing on the fact tt i'm 19 & nt 20 (: But, technically i'm still 18 since my birthday has not passed yet. Okay whatever. Haha.

Photobucket

I look like i'm abt to cry right?? But i'm not! Don't be fooled by the candle lighting reflected in my eyes.

Photobucket

Photobucket

With my dad!

Photobucket

With Aunty Mary & Uncle Patrick!

Photobucket

Thanks A.Mary for the red packet!

Photobucket

Okay goodnight! Am gonna give another try by forcing myself to sleep. Hopefully it'll be a better day when i wake up...

No comments: