Monday, October 4, 2010

Few weeks ago had dinner at my friend's cafe, Bread Of Life. Calvin was really nice. He gave my friend & i so much food! LOL. Ate until next day still full. Do visit his cafe located at Marina Sq #B1-17(Marina Link). It's a new place near Esplanade MRT. I guarantee you you won;t regrett listening to me! The food is really awesome. Trust meee! If nt i wldn't even bother writing this post. Hurry down to Marina Sq basement to try his delicious fd!! ((:

Photobucket

Chicken cutlet.

Photobucket

Fish & Chips.

Photobucket

Porridge in a Bread Bowl! (BEST DISH & MY FAV!!!)

Photobucket

Mee Soto (2ND BEST DISH!!)

Next best to the one at FTPSS! Hahahaha i really miss the fd there )):

Photobucket

Carrot Cake.

Actually i don't really like the taste of Carrot Cake & nvr did, until i ate B.O.L's Carrot Cake tt taste so awesome i wld die for more!! (: The layer of cream on top is sweet & creamy tt goes so well with the warm Carrot Cake. I'm craving for it now. Omggg.

Photobucket

Brownie with Fudge.

Not exactly my fav cause it was quite dry for me.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Verdict overall?

THE FOOD IS AWESOME! ((: THUMBS UP! I'm not saying it js cause it's my friend's cafe. I'm speaking the truth & the food really rocks!

No comments: