Friday, October 22, 2010


Wish i could say TGIF!!! But.. I've got work tmr. So.. ):

Anyhoos, attended cg today & it felt great to be back in the presence of God, & with the ppl whom i missed hanging out with (: I actually almost forgot how fun & crazy they were. Then i realised how much i've been missing out. It's always been a great joy to be around them cause their're super high all the time. Haha. They celebrated my birthday today- My first birthday celebration so far (:

Photobucket

My cute 'Blue Frog' cake with a Turquoise candle!! (:

Photobucket

Thanks E462 for the adorable pair of ear ring & sweets! (:

Photobucket

Photobucket

My awesome cg! :D

Photobucket

Kim's dog. MAD CUTE TTM! I love his ears! So cute righttt??

Ok i'm off to bed. Gonna be a super long-tiring day tmr. ToTT's(my workplc) official opening is tmr. It's sure as hell gonna be a hectic day in the kitchen.
Looking forward to 8pm where i can have my birthday dinner with my dad ^^

GOODNIGHT EVERYONE (:

No comments: