Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Photobucket

HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY TO MEEEEE ((((:

Yes 19 NOT 20!!! Don't wish me Happy 20th pls! Some alr did -.-

Anyway, had an awesome birthday surprise last night! 19 years of my life, i gotta say this is the ONLY successful surprise tt i actually had no clue abt! I have js got back hme from work & i was kinda moody cause my working hrs were extended to 12hrs by mistake -.- Was dead tired ttm. When i was outside my door abt to open it, i heard Shi Kin's loud voice & i knew something was up. HAHAHA. Once the door was opened, all my friends were standing in the dark with my sisters holding a birthday cake! (: I was super duper shocked. I thought i was going home to a simple birthday celebration with js my family. Seriously never expected something more than this.

Bottom line, i was dead happy ttm!

So i wanna personally thank My Mum & the Twins for organising this surprise birthday party for me. It was a great success & i was def happy. So unexpected considering the fact tt ya'll dislike the idea of birthday parties & actually planned one for me knowing it means a lot to me (: So thank you (:

Thanks to Aunty Lilian & Steph for coming all the way down to help out & surprising me too! Was really glad to see you both!

Thanks to Stacy, Rai, Sk, Farna, Zuby, Jas, Justin, Javier & Louis for coming all the way down to my place to surprise me. For making the effort to come down. Esp those who rushed down from school/work, & the one tt had O Level Math paper the next day & still made the effort to come down. I really appreciate all your effort & seeing all of you standing there celebrating my birthday with me, made Nadine a happy happy girl! (((:

A HUGE THANKS TO ALL WHO WISHED ME ON FB & TEXT! Appreciate it a lot! (((:

I will be back to update on my birthday celebrations. Am abt to head out to celebrate my birthday! ((: THANKS AGN & LOVE ALL OF YOU DEEP DEEP. ((((:

No comments: