Friday, October 1, 2010

E462's Lantern Festival Celebration last Thurs was awesome! (: I def did have fun. Games conducted by the game master- Kim & Jy, were pretty fun & hilarious. Played with the sparklers & lantern outside my plc since it's so dark. Lol. Everyone had fun & tt's all tt matters (: I was really glad i could attend the event! :D

Oh & another thing, i wrote in to
ButteredGun(a blogshop), as they were looking for photographers. Doing photography as a part time job is something i've always wanted to do & is my passion. I'm glad i'm fulfilling my lil dream now (: ButteredGun hired me & i had my first shoot with them last week. It was an interesting shoot & great experience for me (: Can't wait for more!

P.S. I GOT MY SALARY FROM WDA SCHOLARSHIP ((((: WAITING FOR MY APPRENTICE SITE SALARY & I GET DOUBLE THE AMT! WOOHOOO! ^^

Photobucket

Food i prepared tgth with the mooncakes some of em brought (:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

LOL. Wl & Justin doing the same action at a game.

Photobucket

Photobucket

The 'Who Am i?' Game!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Justin's surprise birthday celebration! They made it seem like we were playing some blindfold game & he was the first to be blindfolded. LOL. Smart idea eh??

Photobucket

Jy coming from behind with a birthday cake! Birthday boy still clueless abt what's going on.

Photobucket

They made him do things like spin ard, touch his toes etc. LOL. Nt torturing the poor boy, But cause we had to make him think tt it;s a game we're playing. He def got tricked.

Photobucket

Blindfold removed! HAHA. Realizing the game was a hoax to surprise him! Lol.

Photobucket

The all time fav phrase: '
A BIRTHDAY IS INCOMPLETE W/O A.. PRESENT!'. Lol.

Photobucket

My cg- E462 ((:

Photobucket

Setting up their lanterns.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The lanterns look so pretty right??

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sparklers! ((: Love playing with sparklers. Somehow or rather, they look so magical to me.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It reads 'E462'. Done by my very creative cgm using candles!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Super fail picture man. LOL.

Photobucket

Samuel pretending to smoke. Using a satay stick. HAHA. But looks so real right?

Photobucket

Wl too. LOL.

Ok i'm tired. Hope you enjoyed this post. GOODNIGHT! I have work tmr..... ):

No comments: