Thursday, October 28, 2010

Photobucket

1st Birthday Surprise (25 Oct 2010)

Finally i hv sometime to upload all the pictures from my 19th birthday celebrations! (: Have been busy with work tt i didn't hv the time to upload the photos, let alone blog abt my birthday surprises & celebrations! ^^ I gotta say i def love the surprises i received this year. It was a success & i had fun. Most importantly, the ones who planned this surprises made me feel so loved & touched! (:

My sisters were the organizers of my Birthday Surprise! I was shocked tt they'd do sucha thing cause they NEVER do anything like this for me before. I was really touched ^^ The fact tt they went through the trouble to text my close friends, collaborating with them to make my 19th birthday a success made me happy (: My mum was of course in it with them too. They bought me an Ice Cream cake from Haagen Daaz & it taste sooo awesome! ^^

Arriving home from a superrrr long day at work, to a house filled with love & a surprise awaiting me by all my loved ones made the moody me disappear almost immediately! All my close friends were standing in the dark & i was speechless.. For once. Hahaha. The feeling was priceless & this is one celebration i'm nvr gonna forget (:

P.S. Will be blogging abt the rest of my birthday celebrations another day.

Photobucket

I was too happy. Thus, my super exaggerated smile-too-much expression. Hahaha.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

((((((((((((((((((((:

Photobucket

Friends made me chng cause they said i smelled of ginger, onions etc. LOL.

Photobucket

My mum (((:

Photobucket

Twins ((:

Photobucket

With A.Lilian! (:

Photobucket

With Shu Xia! (:

Photobucket

Stussy (((:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Louissssss (((:

Photobucket

Cousin Tay :DD

Photobucket

Cousin Tany!

Photobucket

With Mr & Mrs Tany! :DDD

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jasmine (((:

Photobucket

With my awesome girlfriends ((((((:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

A super squashed & uncomfortable DouDou! Haha

Photobucket

Stephhhhh! ((((:

Photobucket

Thanks ShiKin for the birthday cookieeee :DDD

Photobucket

Thanks Sx, A.Lilian & my mum for the hong baos ((((((:

Photobucket

Trying on the dress the twins got for me. They prolly hate all my current dresses & decided to get me a "proper" one -.- Lol. Nvm the dress is not bad anyway.

Photobucket

Look so school girl righttt??! LOL. It's a one-piece dress in White & Blue.

A huge thank you to my awesome close friends who came to my surprise birthday party! (: LOVE ALL OF YOU :DDD

Here's a sneak peek on my next post on my 2nd birthday surprise:

Photobucket

One of the really MEGA AWESOME & MAD ADORABLE custom-made cupcakes the twins got for me! (: Will reveal more laterrr ^^ (Tash ate half of the cupcake shown above.)

Photobucket

With the twins & the lovely cupcakes! :DD


No comments: