Sunday, August 1, 2010

12.13am & i'm still wide awake.
Wit my eyes fixated on a blank piece of paper,
I'm finding a reason why i should not stay.


Sorry for the lack & slow update recently. I have been quite busy lately but will def nt neglect this site of memories tt contains the wonders & glooms of my life (: For the past week, quite a number of things have happened. Good things- Such as catching up with Beloved over a simple dinner i prepared, class field trip to 4 diff wet markets, chilling out/drinking with my insane classmates & wake boarding with my cousins. My precious cammy is back in my loving hands. But it's still nt fixed ): So i hv decided to spend $120 to repair it before my BKK trip. Fret not, i managed to take a couple of pics of my various activities. When i have the time, i promise i will blog abt it with amazing pictures you won't wanna miss! (: Even i'm cite abt it! (:

Here's a few pics i managed to get from my phone/net on my activities (:


Photobucket

Rented a boat to wakeboard with 2 of my cousins on a Sat morn. I had so much fun despite the fact tt my face & body got slammed in the water a couple of times, my really sun burnt skin & aching arms.. Totally worth it (:

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm sure majority of you wld have alr knw, tt Beloved cut bangs! HAHA. She texted & mms-ed
me tt she cut bangs i actually re-read the text twice to ensure tt my eyes were nt deceiving me. But she does look adorable though i'm nt used to seeing her with bangs (:

No comments: