Friday, August 20, 2010

ADOPTION!!

Photobucket

Name: ViVi
Birthday: 20 April 2008
Age: 2 years old
Breed: Mixed with Jack Russell & Papillon

ViVi is a very lively dog who loves the attention of people & would be a great companion. She loves playing & will keep you company whenever you're ard. She wld warmly welcome you at the door when you're back home from work/school. She's really an awesome dog to have ard the house. Plus she never fails to brighten my day whenever i visit her at my dad's plc. I wld love to take care of her, unfortunately DouDou is more than enough to handle.

Any of you who are interested to adopt her, please email me at nadine_tay@Hotmail.com for more details. I really hope someone wld take her into their care so tt she wld nt be given away to SPCA. PLEASE ADOPT HER!

No comments: