Monday, August 9, 2010

Photobucket

Time check: 2.11am

Why can't i sleep after a whole day of activities, running ard for diff events. I was doing just fine till a huge wave of emotion came crashing over me. I struggled to keep my head above the surface. Things worsened as the time started ticking, the sun making it's way down & my heart became weary. 'Think positive'- Just didn't seem to work for me. Today sucked.

Isn't it ironic? That people tend to love the ones that hurt us, yet hurt the ones that love us?
If only i had the answers to everything, i won't be pulling a sulky face. Neither would my heart be aching now.

Just.. Leave me be. No questions asked would be very much appreciated. Tyvm.



Even through my darkest time, i know God will not forsake me. He hears my cries & comforts me. He takes away my burdens & whispers in my ear how much he adores me.
But tonight, i feel so dejected despite all that...

No comments: