Saturday, August 14, 2010

Photobucket

Breathe slow.

On National Day, i was a really busy woman, rushing off from places to places. Lol. Morning i headed to my classmate's place to slack & watch them cook Chilli crab for awhile before leaving to meet my cgm for some fun! The crab was humongous man. Too bad i had to leave early lest i wld be able to taste their delicious dish )): Oh well.

Outing with cgm at Savanah Club was awesome! I didn't expect to have so much fun. Plus tt day i was quite down still. Who'd known tt the time spent with my cgm wld actually lift my spirits up (: The condo is so friggin cool ttm! It feels like you're in another country at a resort. Really unique place!
Bottom line= I HAD SO MUCH FUN TT I DIDN'T WANT TO LEAVE! :DD

Rushed off to meet my family for dinner at Red Dot, which is located at Boat Quay. We got seats tt was clear enough to view the fireworks. Pretty cool (: Food cost a bomb & sadly, the price of the food & taste so does not match at all. So disappointing. The presentation of their dessert looked so messy. Like they couldn't be bothered. Despite the horrible food, at least i spent my public hol with my loved ones (:

P.S. I will post up pictures of my dinner with my family soon (:


Photobucket

HUGE CRAB! I was quite afraid to hold it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Look at Ming's facial expression! LOL. Think i said something tt irritated him. Hahaha.


Photobucket

Savanah Club

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

There were several statue animals located ard the condo.

Photobucket

Photobucket

There was a shuttle bus to bring you in, out & ard the condo! So cool right??! But must pay 40cents la. Hahaha.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

They even had a bowling alley in the condo! Cool or what??!

Photobucket

Shoes & bowling balls located on the right side.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

There's even a vending machine tt sells Gardenia bread!!! So efficient right??! I've never seen any condo like Savanah club.

Photobucket

Su Ting announcing tt Kimberly's attached! Hahahaha.

Photobucket

Kim posing with her bf! LOL. She was showing us how he looks like.

Photobucket

So cute right?? Okay maybe not at first sight. But it's so tinyyyy i feel like squashing it. Heh ((:

Photobucket

Baby Bulldog.

Photobucket

It kept taking everyone's slippers. Haha so cute.

Photobucket

Kept licking my face & chewed on my hair -.-

Photobucket

Look at it's epic face! HAHAHA SO CUTE!!!!!!!!! LOL.

Photobucket

Su Ting, my cg leader (:

Photobucket

Baked eclairs for them (:

Photobucket

Choux Puff!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I knw it looks like You Tiao. Hahaha my first time baking the eclair shells so forgive me if it looks funny.

Photobucket

Choux Puff with sugar coating.

Photobucket

Custard cream for the eclairs (:

No comments: