Monday, August 2, 2010

Photobucket

Euphoria.

Singfest is held right infront of my school! Haha cool or what. We get to hear the rehearsals for free w/o having to pay $125! Plus it's free live music while we cook. HAHA. The band performaing today was 'Slash'. The vocalist is not bad though.

Anyway, field trip to the 4 diff wet market(Chinese, Malay, Indian & Thai) last Wed was pretty interesting & an eye opener. For a person who has only been to a Chinese wet market, it was kinda new to me seeing the other ethnic markets.


Photobucket

Tt's a cockroach at a Thai stall, located at Golden Mile. It was being mashed up with another kinda food & served js like tt. Verdict? IT TASTE HORRIBLE! I could taste part of it's leg in my mouth. I had a diff time trying to swallow it down my throat!

Photobucket

Mixed into this thing. Haha.


Photobucket

Busy taking pics for an assignment we had to complete.


Side track a bit..

Photobucket

Acc cut my thumb the other day & it bled quite long. Had to wear tt finger glove lest the food would be contaminated by my injurned thumb. I know it looks like... Haha ok nvm. Shall let your minds run wild instead (:

No comments: