Thursday, August 12, 2010

Photobucket

Temporarily on hold.

Again, i apologise for the long update! Have been pretty busy to the extend tt i don't even have the time to upload photos into my lappy. National day was spent with my family along with my mum's friends at Red Dot restaurant. We caught the fireworks & it wasn't as great as expected.
Have had quite a number of activities piling up over the week tt i don't even have the time to blog abt it, or let alone use my lappy. Plus, my body clock has been tuned to switch off ard 11.15pm alr. Lol.

Sorry guys. I'm really worn out now so i promise to update asap with pictures! Do be patient (:

Photobucket

Marble Slab Creamery Ice Cream!!! Their ice cream taste so awesome i wld die for another cup! It's located at *Scape.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Watched 'Salt' & it's a really good movie. Though slightly confusing at the start.. But i love the twist of the story! So unexpected! Go catch this movie! Totally worth your cash :DDD 4/5 stars!

Photobucket

Caught 'Inception' last week ALONE, yes your eyes aren't deceiving you. I watched the movie alone. It was one of those really rare days after school where i had nothing to do & made a rash decision to do something out of my comfort zone (: Well, the movie is pretty interesting. Wldn't mind watching it twice (: 4.5/5 stars!

No comments: