Sunday, August 8, 2010

Photobucket

Let's shake things up,
& Conquer the world baby.

HELLO EVERYBODEHHH! :DDD

Firstly, i would like to proudly share with ya'll tt the interview was a success! (((: Heh. As posted in my fb shout out.. I had an interview with the restaurant manager & Chef De Partie at a new bistro opened by Sam Leong & his brother, Michael Leong. It was pretty nerve wrecking initially but upon meeting the RM & CDP, they were both very warm & friendly! The interview was nt tt serious & they were pretty funny! (: My workplace is located at Bukit Timah. Super far from my plc. But i know for sure i'm gonna learn a lot! Starting work in mid Sept. Thank God for the successful interview! :DDD

As promised, here's the update on my wake boarding activity last Sat. I was burnt quite badly by the sun )): Now my skin's peeling. No sleeveless for me for the time being. Anyways, my cousin, Ying Quan, goes wake boarding every week. He brought me & my other cousin, Rachel along. He rented a boat & the 3 of us were out at sea where the scorching sun was shining down brightly at us. I had so much fun despite the fact tt i was a lil sea sick. May be going agn next next week (((:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Clear & cloudy-sunny day! Sorry the pic quite blur cause my precious cammy was still spoiled then. Super love the cloudssss! So pretty! ^^

Photobucket

ME!! There's a vid of me wake boarding in Rachel's phone. When i get it from her i'll post it up! (:

Photobucket

My cousin, Ying Quan, wake boarding.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Rachel wake boarding! (:

Photobucket

Photobucket



Here's a vid to show you what wake boarding is! (: It's a vid of my 2 cousins wake boarding. The first one tt is wb is YQ. Second part of vid is Rachel.


No comments: