Sunday, August 22, 2010

Photobucket

So excited; I can't contain it.
2 More days & i'm ready to party (:

Had dinner with my family on National Day tgth with my mum's friends & their family. Ate at Red Dot, located at Boat Quay. The view from where we were seated was splendid as we were facing the fireworks. Met up with my childhood friends whom i met in my previous church & it was awkward at first considering the fact tt we hadn't seen each other for years after i left for CHC. All i can say is tt it was an awesome time spent with my family, watching the fireworks tgth. This shall be a memory i will never forget (:

Photobucket

HAPPY BELATED 25TH BIRTHDAY ELLE!! (((:

I'm so sorry i couldn't attend your birthday party as much as i wanted to! I even put out my clothes to wear the night before. I didn't expect my school to end so late ): I promise to make it up to you! Your pressie i gotta give you next next week. May God bless you in every aspect of your life & tt you'll be attached to a Korean boy! Haha :DDD

Photobucket

Photobucket

Kinda like the lighting.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My 3 older siblings (: The 3 of them are currently studying in Uni now.

Photobucket

With my Oldest sis, Nik.

Photobucket

With my mum! (:

Photobucket

With childhood friends (:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Some Greenish beer.

Photobucket

Appetizer- Breaded Mushroom Soup!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Main Course (Shared with my siblings)- Steak & something.
Sorry i can't rmbr what it's called & it was half eaten alr! Lol.

Photobucket

Main Course (Diff dish).

Photobucket

Dessert- Tiramisu.

Doesn't the presentation of the dish look messy to you? When i first saw it, i thought it was half eaten. The way the cake was sliced is terrible & the Choc dust on it makes it look even worse. So messy!

Photobucket

Photobucket
FIREWORKS TIME (((: But the fireworks this year is kinda disappointing. Didn't really like it.

Photobucket

Moon & Stars! So cool.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Mum & siblings (:

Photobucket

Photobucket

With my siblings. From left to right, Sean(22), Nik(20), Tash(20) & Me(going 19)! :DDD

Photobucket

Photobucket

Cousin drew this. It's a pic of my camera.

Photobucket

The view from where we were seated. His drawing is damn nice.


No comments: