Monday, June 1, 2009



































I will love you no matter what.
Even if you're a hairy ugly monkey,
I'll still love you zy! (HAHA)


Had dinner with zone members today. Had a farewell dinner for Jing Long as he is going into army this Friday. I guess having to attend army would be majority of the guys nightmare right? Lol. Esp for those who detest camps. Zy's turn is soon! ))): I hope he gets fat in there. LOL. Anyway, we ate at Youth park Botak jones. Had a great time of fellowship. Laughed quite alot.Then home sweet home.

Ytd zy came over to my place to slack. I think of our entire 7 months plus tgth, we have never laughed so much till ytd. Idk why he kept laughing for. I kept tickling him until he got so scared when i wanted to hug him -.- I frightend him twice!! Yayy! HAHA. He wanted to take revenge, but failed. It was damn funny. Here's how it went.

I was walking to my room & realised he wasn't there. He was actually hiding behind me. When i turn back, he sad 'BOO!'. I laughed non stop. I told him flat ' I turn around alr then you scrae me. You loser!' Haha it was damn funny ok. Never laughed so much with him before. Had so much fun making fun of him. Lol

School tmr -.- Damn rememdials & Eng course. Whyever did i sign up for it???! This is what i get for being so kiasu. I end at 5.30pm somore! So late. Oh well.

























Jing Long & i! (: I was laughing at the people behind the lens. Lol

























4 DIMPLES!! CUTENESSSSSS :DDDD















































Part of his cgm (:

No comments: