Thursday, June 25, 2009
























It only gets better when i've got you.
Even if it seems impossible,
I believe with faith & lotsa effort;
We'll make it through come what may.

Let's start by taking baby steps.
No rush or immediate change; Takes time & effort.



Woke up not long ago, i had a nightmare -.- Anyway, I'm going out with Beloved in an hours time. I'm waiting for my hair to dry. Haha. Anyhoos, cousin tany, ws & Samuel came over my place ytd. We played Twister! It was friggin fun :DDD Laughed a lot. After they left, i watched this movie on HBO 'The texas chainsaw massacre'. It's some gore thriller movie. Scared the crap outta me. However, i was too engrossed in the movie. Haha. & Now i can't stop thinking bout it. Lol.

Oh & i cut my hair :DDD Lol. Okay whatever. It's not that nice. It's just.. Normal? My hair length is so much shorter )): Gaaah* Nvm it'll grow back. Zy went with me to the salon. I felt damn embarrassed tt he was there. & The cost my the haircut cost a bombing $33!! So ex right? Oh well.

No comments: