Saturday, June 20, 2009



































It's a lullaby
It's a beautiful life
& It sings to me to sleep most every night.

Autumn & me- Saving Jane


Woke up so freaking early to go for training cause it's held at Yishun Safra club. I hate it when climbing is at Yishun Safra. It's far! The weather was scorching hot. The tiles were hot man. Can't hold it for long lest your hands will be burn. I vow i can't do lead. It scares the shit outta me. When you drop then you'll know how scary it is.

Anyway, Zy's at Sentosa now with his friends! ))): I so wanna go. Oh well.

I feel like cutting my hair. Def not until so short. I need/must cut my fringe. It's damn irritating. It blocks the vision of my right eye. & I'm starting to look like crap. My hair's outta shape & it covers my face all the time -.-

Ytd i woke up at like 4.50am to study. HAHA amazing right? I actually woke up to study for 4 hours then sleep again. Lol

WATCH THIS VID! This girl sings really well (((: & I like her version of the 'No scrubs' song by TLC.



No comments: