Sunday, June 21, 2009
























HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY YAZID! :DDDDD
You're a year older, & def much wiser & talkative &... Nothing. Hahahahaha. Anyhoos, may all your tons of wishes come true (: You're really blessed to have sucha great family tt supports you all the way yknow. Ok just be happy cause it's your birthdayyyyyyyy! :DDD
  • Went to Yazid's birthday party early as i had to celebrate father's day with my dad later. Zy came with me.
  • I got to see SHIKIN :))))))))))))))))) Soooooo happy. Miss her like crazy. Caught up on lotsa stuff. Contented (:
  • Left after an hour cause... Yeah. Haha.
























The both of em were all over him man. Lol. Poor birthday boy.





































































































ShiKin :DDDD




























































































































Now... Father's day celebration.




































HAPPY FATHER'S DAY (:
Like i always say, no amount of money can ever compensate for everything & anything they've ever done for us. The only thing we can repay them back is by doing our dad/parents proud! (:

There're def a million things i can thank my dad for helping me throughout my life. But i thank God for giving me sucha awesome dad! & Happy father's day to my big father up there too! :DDD
  • Ate at Fishermen Wharf with my dad. Talked & took many photos.
  • I was his model. HAHA. He taught me some photography skills. I had fun.
  • He brought me to Keppel bay. Tt place is beautiful. Zy came along after tt with my dad & his friend. Really nice-peaceful place.
  • Camwhored like mad. (: Glad to spent time with my dad & he was really funny.


































I sent this photo for the 'Father's day' photo-contest. It shows a diff side of a father-daughter relationship instead of a normal photo (:
























We look alot alike right? Haha


































He was trying to be of the same height as the statue. So cute right? Hahaha

























































Human like hamsters rolling in a ball on water. Lol




























































































































Cheers advert. LOL. My dad likes this photo alot. Hahaha



































KEPPEL BAY! Beautiful eh?

















































































































































His "carrying" the bridge. Heh (:

















































































































































Zy said i jump not high enough -.-


































Yeah he did a WAY better job. Lol







































































































Was trying to make it seem like i was carrying him. Oh well. His too fat. LOL

No comments: