Monday, June 15, 2009


































HAPPY SEVENTEENTH BIRTHDAY STACY! :DDD
I hope you enjoyed your birthday celebration today. Managed to surprise you- Yayyy! Haha. Well, i'm really glad you were surprised & ecstatic to see the rest of our friends coming from behind, singing the birthday song till you nearly teared. So much so you were left speechless (: These are the ppl who care for you sincerely Stacy, & they always will. Everything i wanna say to you, i've said it in my sms to you. You're 17 & def look like one today! Hahaha (: I love you Stusssyyyy :D

Celebrated Stacy's birthday today. She looked really gorgeous today (: Met her at Orchard, gave her a treat at Gelare. Bought a mini choc trufle cake for her. I even sang the birthday song. Hahaha. At fast speed! LOL. Anyway, we then walked around before heading to Botanic Garden, where a surprise awaits her! She had no clue. We bumped into Hid & Nabilla!! I was like 'Oh crap.' To my surprise, Stacy can actually turn to me & ask' Who's tt girl beside Nabilla?' I was thinking in my head 'Omg. This gir's ULTRA blur to the max.' I just replied her idk. Lol. I brought her to Swan lake at B.G where they were hiding, i couldn't find them initially till i saw a dark shadow -Yazid, from afar. Haha. They came from behind & started singing the birthday song. She didn't see them initially & sang along thinking it was some stranger -.- Wth right, i know. Blur to the max. Till i told her 'do you even know who's singing to you??' She saw them & went 'OH!' Funny right? Everyone else brought food & all. So we ate & craped & camwhored. Haha.

I had fun & i hope everyone else did too (:
Thanks to those who took the time to make the delicious food & all! (:

P.S. I will be updating on the mini BBQ Zy & i had. It's was an ultra interesting day. Lol. Stay tuned! Heh :D


































The birthday girl- STACY! (:










































































































































































































































































































































































































































The monkey on the gate is none other than -Wei Siang -.- Lol.
























So pretty right the swans? So white!

























Last but not least.. My fav photo of the day:
























YAZID & BELOVED!!
Look at the freaking contrast. I don't think i have to type it out right? Ya'll get what i mean la. Hahahahaha.

No comments: