Thursday, September 20, 2007

SORRY/ BLAME IT ON ME

































Oh how i hate having to look at you with joy
And have you turn your back on me just like that
I tried every means & way to let go
But somehow i find myself clutching on to something
Something i still treasure and love
That something ..
Is you.
Why do i still love you ?


Okay. I've got nothing much to say. Except, sorry. Sorry to you.
I don't know why, but your words just make my knees go all weak. The effect taken on me is just so strong. Too strong. Somehow, i doubt your words. And honestly, seeing you never fails to make my stomach flip. Cause i never know when's the next time i'll be seeing or hearing from you again. You're the only one who i rather love & treasure. There, here's your anthem for tonight. I still love you, a great deal.
The rest, is up to you..

No comments: