Thursday, August 2, 2012

July update.

Here's a massive update on the month of July through my Instagram! (: If u're following me on instagram then this wd prolly bore u.

Photobucket
Grilled Sardines as Specials at my workplace (: Not a fan of sardines but these were fresh ones & tasted pretty awesome (:
Photobucket
More chargrilled goodness! Hehe.
Photobucket
Packages sitting on my table waiting for me to rip em apart! Boy was i happy to come home to these! ^^
Photobucket
Shopping spree! Shopping chases away my worries & stress (:
Photobucket
Tea time.
Photobucket
Rittersport!! I only eat the Biscuit & Cornflakes!
Photobucket
Outfit post! (: One of my fav outfits.
Photobucket
Outfit post on one of the sundays! (:
Photobucket
Made meringue cookies at work cause i had too much egg whites & didnt want to throw it away.

Photobucket
This pic has a hilarious story behind it! Friend & i had trouble communicating w the uncle as his English was nt tt great.

K: How to say chicken breast in malay?
Me: Just say Ayam tetek la! *SUPER CONFIDENT*
K: HUH?! *Looks at me in disbelief & starts laughing*


So embarrassing -__-
Photobucket
My pwetty girlfriend had lunch w me during my break! Hehe (:
Photobucket
She even got me a graduation gift :*) So sweet of her right?! I was super duper touched! & She wrote a note for me! :) I love lil gifts like tt. Esp when it comes w a short note. It brightens my day instantly! (:
Photobucket
Finally got the official photos from At-sunrice's fb page! (:
Photobucket
Coolest half-boil egg equipment i've ever seen!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Supported my dear Stacy at her dance performance tgth w Hidayah! Super proud of her & she will always be my no 1 tiny dancer :) & I had a great time catching up w Hidayah! (: Havent seen her for a rly long time. It was a fruitful evening well spent! (:
Photobucket
Dd snuggling right next to me during one of the nights :*) My bbg is so adorable!
Photobucket
Dd made tt snake curl up tt way so she can sit comfortably in the hole she created! My lil furball is so smart!
Photobucket
Printed skirt is from Amber Avenue.
Photobucket
Fav embroidered dress. Will never sell it!!
Photobucket
This is ard Tpy.
Photobucket
Super grateful tt Fashionforall picked me for their contest & even featured me! Wasn't expecting it at all! I was over the moon & in great shock! Never thought i'd actually win. Rly thank God for tt (:
Photobucket
Photobucket
I don't get to dress up much cause of the line i work in. So when i get the chance to, esp on my off days, i will always doll up & wear the clothes i hardly wear.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
A new breakfast special done by the breakfast chefs! Rly healthy snack!
Photobucket
Baked for my colleague's birthday. She wanted a Snoball cake. Go google what a snoball cake is. I did a devil's food cake w a marshmallow filled center. Supposed to have coconut flakes sprinkled on the top but i skipped tt part. LOL.
Photobucket
One of the beautiful themed rooms at Wanderlust Hotel, the typewrite room.
Photobucket
Found this bird hopping ard my estate area, struggling to flap it's wings. Figured it broke it's wing cause it kept trying to fly but failed.

Tt's abt it for my instagram update on the month of July! (: Have a great August! :D

No comments: