Monday, May 9, 2011

MOMSIE DAY (:

Dinner w Momsie on Mother's Day w the Twins @ Fosters, Holland V. Wld rate the food 3/5. Wasn't tt great. Service was so-so. There was this China waitress tt had a Black face & she was pretty rude. Per pax wld roughly be ard $50+? Inclusive of appetizers. Reasonable price. Anyways, momsie had a great time & tt's all tt matters (:

A Mother's love can nvr be replaced & i find tt phrase so true! They are the ones who went through 9 months of excruciating pain & suffering js to bring us into this world. We owe it to them for the hardship they've been through.

P.S. Sorry if my photography skills did no justice to the food! Twins kept complaining tt my flash was too bright & told me to stop taking!! Haha. The lighting of the restaurant was really bad ok!

Photobucket
On the way to Holland V for dinner @ Fosters (: Loving the Sunset (:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Newspaper-like menu. Really cool!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The restaurant was pretty cosy. Very homey kinda feel. I love the v English armchairs! However, i wld hv preferred the lighting to be a tad brighter. Cldn't really see plus v bad for taking photos.

Photobucket
Cheese Fries. YUMMY ^^

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
W Momsie & the Twins! (:

Photobucket
Escargot w Garlic.

Nt a huge fan of Escargot. But i felt tt it was too garlicky. Nt v much to my liking. Momsie loved it though.

Photobucket
Asparagus Soup.

Momsie & i said the same thing.. 'Why so salty?!' Hahaha.

Photobucket
Nik's Black Angus Rib Eye Steak- Medium Rare.

Taste really good & the doneness was js perfect! (:

Photobucket
Tash's Sirlion Steak- Medium Rare.

She said the meat was quite tough, nt tt great.

Photobucket
Tenderlion Steak w Mushroom Liver Pate- Medium Rare.

Both momsie & i didn't really like this dish. Meat was pretty tough, & the sides weren't tt great either. Pretty disappointing.

Photobucket
Bread & Butter Pudding served W Vanilla Sauce & Vanilla Ice Cream .

This is prolly the worst dish of the whole meal. It tasted like Kueh Lapis! Initially when i was tryin to figure out what this dessert was(the server did nt tell us the name of the dessert).. I was thinking Kueh Lapis. Hahaha. Even my mum agreed.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Haha our eyes look so tinyyy!

Photobucket
Photobucket
I look nothing like them. Haha ppl even thought i was their cousin or something. LOL. One even asked if i was adopted -.- Of course nt! I look more like my dad!

Ok on a side note.. Here's a short vid taken w my Canon S95. (:



DouDou's facial expression in the vid is super cute! Oh &, I know my constant 'Say Hello' is damn irritating! Hahaha sorry la. I didn't realise till i watched the vid myself k. But tt's beside the point! The vid is pretty clear right??!

No comments: