Thursday, May 12, 2011

Durian Durian!

Photobucket

I HAVE UPDATED MY BS! DO VISIT ^^ CLICK HERE!!
Pls pls pls stop asking me for trades!! Discount? Sure ((: I ain't tt evil yknow. But pls, for the 1000th time, don't ask me for trades!

I have not eaten Durian for quite sometime! Headed down to one of the stalls located along Geylang Rd w a couple of friends to satisfy our craving (: It tasted awesomely sweet! ((: The next day my mum bought durians for me too! Haha what a coincidence! The next 2 days my mouth had ulcers everywhere -.- It's still in the midst of recovery!

P.S. Pictures taken w my Canon S95. Super clear right? So much like the quality of a DSLR. Bet u cldn't tell the diff (: Heh ^^

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
1kg=$9 (Totally worth it!)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Gone in 8mins! Hahaha so fast right?!

Photobucket
Wore my fav chiffon skirt out ^^

Okay. On a side note..

Photobucket
Caught Fast & Furious 5 the other day.. & It was AWESOME! I wld dub it as the BEST MOVIE i've watched so far! Makes me wanna own a sports car too! Heh ^^ GO CATCH IT IF U HAVEN'T!!! Trailer is below ((: I wldn't mind watching the movie another time!! Love the twist of the story towards the ending (: GO WATCH GO WATCH!!



Storyline? AWESOME!!
Action? AWESOME!!
Cars? AWESOME!!

No comments: