Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Photobucket

Drained.

Some people are so unreasonable! I was kinda affected because i know i'm far from the kinda person that lies or cheat. So much for being nice -.- As if i wanna cheat your money. Give discount alr still ask for more. This is why i always pushed back the idea of starting an online business. Cause of irritating & unreasonable customers. Seriously man.. I was so upset, i called my mum for help. Thank God for her advice.

Anyways, I have been mad busy at work. No time to even go on my break. Running a station alone is no joke. I cannot emphasize more on how busy i am. I'm weary & at times, when i screw things up, i feel like sitting in the walk-in chiller & be alone. Hahaha but i nvr la! I always tell myself 'If Chef Flo can run the station all by himself, why can't i?' (: Nothing's impossible. Chef Flo's coming back this Thurs!! FINALLY! Hahahahaha. I'm really tired okay! Most of his desserts always finish real fast when i alr prepared it beforehand!

Show ya'll random pictures w my Furball ^^

Photobucket
DouDou showing her Drawer Teeth! Hahaha so cute!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Flash over exposure. Lol.

Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: