Tuesday, November 30, 2010


Shopped with my mum last Sunday aft work & i'm ecstatic tt i finally got my distressed jeans tt i've been looking for! The day before Ridzuan accompanied me to all 4 shopping malls tt has Zara js to find my size but it was all sold out ): So i settled with a larger size instead cause i really love the colour & design so badly tt i cld not not get it! Gonna alter it to my size ^^ My mum paid for the jeans as an advance Christmas gift! :DDDD

I lost my phone at Zara & didn't dare to tell my mum, knowing tt she wld be mad angry. Try telling your mum for the 8th time tt you lost your phone.. Who won't be pissed right? Thank God the staff at Zara found my phone & called my mum. So i had to travel back to 313 to retrieve it. True enough, my mum turned to me & said 'This is the reason why i refuse to buy for you any new phone.' & Yes, i was expecting tt from her. Am so careless.

My passport is still missing. Am going crazy alr. I'm planning to go overseas during my term break & i can't find my passport! )))):


Photobucket

My ugly socks. Hahaha.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Am so digging the wear & tear of the jeans.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Gonna bring her to a nearby Dog Cafe later since it's my off day (:

No comments: