Tuesday, November 2, 2010



I always tell myself a phrase tt i learnt from church.. "We may be in the world, but we must never be of the world!" Meaning to say, though i am on this cold & cruel planet, i must nvr be like them. I must nvr follow those who do things tt are not worthy in God's eyes.

It ain't easy working & schooling at the same time. My working hrs are mad crazy & there are times where i feel like giving up. To start working at the age of 18-19 is crazy. I do feel sad at times tt i do not get the same amt of freedom as my friends do. Js gotta accept the fact tt this is the industry/path i chose, & ima stick with it. Am nt saying i don't like what i'm doing. In fact, i love it! Am js trying my best to adapt to it. I believe tt if others can work & school at the same time, so can i! Along the way, i may lose some friends. But i knw tt those who stick it through with me, are the ones tt are worth keeping. They wld be the ones tt i knw for sure i can depend on. Deep dwn in my heart, i knw who my true friends are. I don't have to hv a lot of friends. Js need true ones. Tt's all tt matters. I believe God places certain ppl in my life as a test & also, as a helping hand for me. Everything happens for a reason. Before i head to bed, all i can say is tt i believe God has greater plans for me. & I'm nt gonna let anyone/anything get in the way. Ima come out strong (:

So far, i've accomplished 2 goals in my life & i'm proud of myself.
  1. To pursue cooking as a career.
  2. To do photography part-time.
Not gonna stop here. Ima cont fulfilling all my dreams bit by bit! (:

No comments: