Saturday, November 6, 2010

Photobucket

Some things, can never be replaced (:

Have been spending my free time watching 'How i met your mother'. Got Seasons 1-5 in my hard-disk. It's mega funny. Finished watching 'Hello Baby SHINee', so i moved on to HIMYM. Ex-classmate from RP intro-ed tt Korean show to me. Hahaha. Usually i wldn't be interested.. But, i was bored & got totally engrossed with it. RP mates were totally obsessed with K-Pop. HIMYM always makes me laugh. & I always feel happy when i'm laughing like a crazy hyena (:

Anyhoos, here's a mash of my past activities etc. (:

Photobucket

My super fail Molten Lava cake ))):

Photobucket

Still, at least it taste good ^^ Shall try umpteen times till i succeed in making an awesome Motlen Lava!! :DDD


Photobucket

Macs Breakfast, specifically the 'Hot Pancakes', nvr fails to make my day (: I'm willing to drag myself outta bed just for the Pancakes ((:

Photobucket

Ferdian's Choc Souffle!

Photobucket

Photobucket

His failed Creme Brulee. Lol.

Photobucket

Photobucket

-_______- Ming thinks he's hot.

Photobucket

See what i mean... Hahahaha.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Lunch at Burger Bar, located at Cine.

Photobucket

They guy's burgerssss. I skipped lunch since i alr ate breakfast. Wasn't hungry anyway.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sidetrack.. FROLICK! Hahahaha it's damn addictive! Can't control myself when i see Frolick. MUST buy a cup ^^

Photobucket

LOL @ shorty's face.

Photobucket

He js can't give a proper expression. Lol.

Anyway.. Verdict on the food at Burger Bar??

Photobucket

It's finger licking good ((: Based on the guys taste buds. To me, it was js average.

No comments: