Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Photobucket

3rd Birthday Surprise!

Ridzuan asked me out on my birthday way before it actually arrived. I agreed cause it was an odd day for any of my friends to be free & he was the first to ask. Lol. So, why not right?

After the cupcakes surprise by the twins, Ridzuan was alr downstairs waiting for me. He drove to Upper Pierce for a picnic. I didn't expect anything. Thought he was js gonna bring me for lunch & a movie after. LOL. Looks like i under-estimated him. Before we reached our destination, he gave me a bouquet of flowers! (((: Plus it was my fav flower- LILIES! :DDDDD Nvr received any flower from any guy before.. Thus, my very noob reaction. Lol. He even bought a cake & prepared some snacks for the picnic(he is a super anti-birthday guy, tt's why i was pretty surprised). But i think he was thinking abt himself only lo -.- Cause all the food was creamy & i hate creamy food. Lol oh well. It's the thought tt counts ^^ As for dinner, we ate at MFM where Ramdhan & Kai were waiting for us. Kept punking me the whole time. Cause some smart alec accidentally let out a secret & i knew there was gonna be another surprise after the dinner ^^ Tt will come up in my next post (:

P.S. Don't be quick to judge. If you are unknown of the real facts, js zip it. Am so ready to take in insults or wrong assumptions made by ppl. But i don't care. Cause i knw what's right & wrong (:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sorry Ridzuan's too tall alr. Lol. Half his head kena cut off. LOL.

Photobucket

Photobucket

See, all so creamy lo! Eeeee. I only ate a very tiny bit. LOL. He ate everything else.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I was wearing shorts btw.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Loving my ringsssss ^^

Photobucket

Brought out my Polaroid out for once! :DDD

Okay here comes a shitload of photos of.. Yours truly (((: Haha sorry la. If don't like then don't scroll down k (: Got to be a model for 25mins. Feels so good being taken picture of FOR ONCE! I'm always behind the lens. For once, on my very special day, i got to be infront of the lens :D Heh.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Finally 19! What a weird age rightt? It's like neither here nor there. Lol.

Photobucket

Okok LAST ONEEE (:

Photobucket

Dinner with the Ramdhan & Kai (:

Photobucket

Fish Platter sucks ttm! Fish didn't even taste good -.-

Photobucket

Am gonna turn in now. Am mega tired! Thank God my off day's today! Yayyy ^^ I need it so badly. NIGHT NIGHT :)))

No comments: