Friday, November 5, 2010

Photobucket


4th Birthday Surprise!


After dinner at MFM, we went to sit by the Esplanade river to chill & enjoy the view (: We sat there for quite awhile & i was getting tired. Getting restless, i turned to Ridzuan & said 'Can we go home now? I'm sleepy alr & i hv to wake up damn early for work tmr.' However, he kept trying to make me stay & deep down i knew there was another surprise. Plus he made it very obvious.

After a long wait, we walked over to some bridge directly opp us & i saw a group of girls hiding behind a bunch of Mac balloons. Hahahaha! It was none other than my bestfriends- Sk, Rai, Farna ((: & Zuby!

P.S.
This wld be my last birthday post. To me, birthdays are something great you can do for your friends by showing them how much you mean to em. So i wanna thank everyone who put in great effort into being a part of my birthday surprises (: It means a lot (:

Photobucket

Photobucket

So happy to see them!! ((: Didn't think they'd celebrate my birthday agn cause they came for my surprise party the day before (:

Photobucket

Aren't they the sweetest???! This is the first time they've done something like this for me. I was extremely touched ttm when i saw this! My very first home-made cake ^^ Wish i cld playback this very day ^^

Photobucket

Looks abit like an alter right? Hahaha. I love the cake & card! Unique & so one of a kind ^^

Photobucket

Was so happyyyy ((:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Rai & Sk eyeing my cake so closely! HAHAHA.

Photobucket

Then we started screaming at the top of our lungs at each other for the cake! HAHAHA. Trust me, the 3 of us combined, is like a friggin speaker put on full blast. We are tt loud! Lol.

Photobucket

Decided to take a pic between their screams. Haha ((:

Photobucket

Super love the card they drew. It's a really awesome art piece! I'm the only one who can't draw for nuts! Hahahaha. So nice right? Really love the card!

Photobucket

Photobucket

My Happy Meal balloons! Hahahaha.

Photobucket

This balloon says 'Nadine, wo ai ni. You're the best sotong walking on earth!' LOL. I laughed after reading the note written by Farna.

Photobucket

Reading the huge ass hand-made card they made for me (((:

Photobucket

((((((:

Photobucket

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Photobucket

Photobucket

I hv one of the bestest friends in the world, & that's the best gift ever ((:

Photobucket

Photobucket

ShiKin ((((((:

Photobucket

Raihanah ((((((:

Photobucket

Farna ((((((:

Photobucket

Zuby (((: Thanks for being a part of this whole birthday surprise (:

BIRTHDAY KISSES ^^

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

HAHAHA This pic is dead funny. Only 2 of em cld kiss me if nt my face wld be blocked. Thus, Farna's expression. LOL.

Photobucket

Polaroiddddd ^^

Photobucket

Dropped by Ferdian's plc to collect my present. Felt bad making him wait so long. Anyway, i thought he gave me some book cause the paperbag was from Kinikuniya. He even took the effort to wrap my present with a pretty ribbon! (: Excited to see what was inside!

Photobucket

Hell yeah it was a HOLGA! (((((((((: I was screaming in the car 'OMG OMG!'. Hahaha i so did nt expect a Holga man. He alr gave me 5 Ramekins earlier & i thought it was my b'day gift & tt alone alr made me happy. Ferdian you're dead nice. Thank you soooo much for buying me a Holga & even providing me with films. You're an awesome shorty!! (:

Photobucket

Thank you girls for putting in so much effort into planning this perfect birthday surprise for me. You girls rushed down from your activities just for me & had to rush back hme for your last bus/train though our time spent was not more than 2 hrs. From baking the cake to making of the card, everything was awesome! Esp your presence (: I must admit tt i was pretty impressed by the surprise cause i nvr expected anything like tt & was pretty touched ttm! ^^ I love all of you super much :DDD


No comments: