Thursday, December 2, 2010

I'm super tired. Have prac exam tmr & i gotta whip up 9 recipes!! So many right?? I'm pretty stressed out nw cause i only realized abt the exam 2 days ago -.- Oh well. Was at Shorty's plc practicing & i fell asleep cause my body was seriously starting to shut dwn on me.

Here's a short post on my past activities spent during the weekdays aft work (:

P.S. I hv updated on several fleas tt will be ongoing this month at the left column under 'Events'. Great time to shop for clothes esp when it's nearing Christmas!

Photobucket

Aft a long walk, the dog cafe was found to be closed ): Bet DouDou was also kinda sian. Haha.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Look at DouDou's eyes!! Mad cute rightt??

Photobucket

HP7!!! Awesome ttm! Gonna watch it agn with my mum :DDDDD Am a super huge fan of HP! ^^ Thanks R for accompanying me to watch, lest i'd hv resorted to watching the movie alone!

Photobucket

FROLICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK (((((:

Photobucket

The take home cup! ^^ Shared it with R of course. Am nt sucha pig ok.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks for accompanying me to watch HP7! ^^

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ok goodnight everybodehhh :D

No comments: