Monday, November 15, 2010

Photobucket

My house is currently on renovation, & man is the place dusty! We cleared the whole house & it was hell! Cause the house has too much stuff alr. I cleared half my wardrobe & i'm quite satisfied. The house was filled with tons of trashbags tt were used as an alternative for boxes. Movers came today to pick up the stuff. Can't wait to see the house in a month. Am staying at Steph's plc for now. Trying to get used to it. I get homesick easily. Lol.

Photobucket

Photobucket

The twins smart idea of disposing the rubbish instead of carrying it all the way down. LOL. They js lowered the rubbish & the other wld wait downstairs to throw it away.

Photobucket

My room.

Photobucket

My super duper messy wardrobe. Overload of clothes.

Photobucket

Photobucket

In the midst of my packing, watched a couple of episodes of HIMYM.

Photobucket

The twin's ULTRA messy table/shelves -.-

Photobucket

After clearing (: Looks so much better w/o anything

Photobucket

Half empty.

Photobucket

Those rabbit bedroom slippers belongs to the twins & they wore it in Shanghai when it was winter. Amazing it can fit their feet still! I had a blue one.

Till then, i shall post pictures of my newly renovated home (: Ok i have been busy & my sleeping hrs are getting shorter. Really tired. Working morn shift is killing me. Hv been injuring myself until my hands are slowly filled with marks & bruises. Ok goodnight!

No comments: