Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Photobucket

Just another failed dream,

I once so strongly believed in.
'Shit happens, chin up my dear!' Just does not work on me.

I got off work early today!! Wohoo! Lol. This only happens like once in a blue moon.

Anyhoos, Justin & Javier came over my place to slack for awhile before i had to head off for work. & Javier has a Blackberry!!! Gaaah! So good right?! Then again, the idea of me getting a new phone(again) is a complete diaster & waste of money. HAHA. Met Stussy after work. Haven't seen tt woman for quite awhile! Missed her so much ^^ She was so cute. Called me when she was home & we talked for awhile. Knowing tt i was still down, she told me a very mean joke to make me laugh. It did make me laugh. LOL. Thanks Stussy (((:

Photobucket

Dried Mango!! My all time fav! ^^

Photobucket

M&Ms with the twins faces & names printed on every peice! SUPER COOL RIGHT??! It was given to them by Sx for their birthday present. It was ordered online from USA. This is a super unique gift! You can even choose the colour!

Photobucket

A close up.

No comments: