Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I have such an exciting news!!! But until it's confirmed, then i will share it with ya'll. It's a dream come true for me! Or maybe too good to be true! Hearing tt awesome piece of news made me smile like crazyyy! This is one miracle i can never thank God enough. Because i trusted him & believed for a breakthrough, he made it happen. This is seriously an awesome opportunity! ^^ Heh.

I have been watching several movies on Funshion to keep my sleepless nights fully occupied..

Photobucket

'Dear john' is a very touching movie! It's about long distance r/s & father-son love. A very very touching movie! I wld give it 4 stars! (:

Photobucket

'Hachi' is a MEGA nice movie! All dog lovers shld watch this movie. It's based on a true story. It's an interesting show. It's abt a dog who waited 9 years for it's owner at a train station even when it's owner was deceased. Very touching movie. 4.5 stars! ^^

No comments: