Thursday, March 25, 2010

It's 3.44am & i'm tired! Ended work at 12.05am. If you look at the timing of all my entries, it's all posted past midnight. Lol. Tt's the only time i have to sit down & blog. The restaurant was super busy today! & I spilt a bottle of Heinekein on a guy's pants -.- Thank God he didn't yell at me man. I apologised like mad.

I knw it may sound silly tt one wld even think of celebrating a dog's birthday. But to me, DouDou's not just a dog. She's family. She may be a huge nuisance at times, but we do adore her still. There's no doubt tt she brings joy to us with her silliest yet adorable actions. Everyone know's a dog is man's best friend. They don't live the life of human beings! They've only got us as company other than their toys. Plus they hardly go out. Most of the time their're at home. So to me, the least we cld do wld be to celebrate DouDou's birthday even if she doesn't have a clue what's happening. At least we're all in the same room with her & she loves the attention. Plus she gobbled up the whole cake with sheer pleasure! LOL.

Ok here are the photos of DouDou's birthday celebration! ^^

P.S. The cake is bought from Joy Doggy, located at Upper Thomson. It cost $5.

Photobucket

Photobucket

She's not 2, she's 4! Wrong side of the candle. LOL.

Photobucket

Mum (:

Photobucket

Nik (:

Photobucket

Tash (:

Photobucket

I knw i look weird.. Just got hme from work & my fringe was clipped up.

Photobucket

The girls of the family!! (:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Shall end of my post with a picture of...

Photobucket

Satisfied DouDou! LOL.

No comments: