Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Photobucket

HAPPY BELATED 25TH BIRTHDAY STEPH! ^^

Steph's like a sister to me. I have known her since i was 12 yrs old. She is always looking out for me & treats me like a sister. Even her mum treats me like her daughter! She has def seen me grow up to be what i am today. I thank God for placing her in my life (:

Celebrated Steph's belated birthday with Darren & Jing. We had dinner at my workplace. Baked a cake for her! My manager was really awesome. Kept giving us free food/drinks! Felt so blessed! ^^ We had a great time talking abt things over dinner. My colleagues & manager were really nice man. When they brought out the cake, Steph did not know my manager was standing behind her with a cake. & She started asking what happen as suddenly all my colleagues gathered ard our table. LOL. It was hilarious! Then everyone sang really LOUDLY a birthday song for her (: Anyway, i hope Steph had a ball of a time! (:

Photobucket

Turning 25 is a quarter of a century!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My complimentary drink! ^^

Photobucket

& Complimentary meat!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The cake!! Does it look nice?? Took me really long to think of ways to decor it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: