Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Photobucket

He will never forsake me.
But keeps me from harm & danger.
He, is my one & only saviour.

I'm glad i only have to work 3 times this week. I'm damn tired & am having a major bad headache now. Anyway, the good news is tt i get to work in the kitchen this Sat! PTL! ^^ This is gonna look good on my portfolio. Yay! Lol.

Met Annabelle in the afternoon & we chilled at Starbucks. Initially i thougt it wld be weird as i have never gone out with her before. But i actually had a great time with her (: The things she said kinda restored my faith & knocked some senses into me. Plus the things she said was just really what i needed to hear. She's really awesome!

Had dinner with Beloved & Russell. Rus's last dinner with us in SG before he flies off to Paris ): Well, the one thing i'm sure gonna miss is his jokes. But the one thing i will NEVER miss, is his habit of criticising ppl all the time!!! LOL.

Photobucket

Annabelle (: She's very pretty & sweet-looking.

Photobucket

Thanks Annabelle for the cute pencil & card! ^^ Appreciate it alot! Was so touched, didn't expect her to give me anything!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Things i bought from Spotlight(a shop i love very much!) & the Cotton On scarf.

Photobucket

Mark & Spencer choc digestive biscuit! A MUST-TRY !

No comments: